Fall Rec League 2017
SMUFC REC season runs for ten weeks.
There is a nine game minimum.
Fall Rec Registration
Registration has been extended until October 14th.
ALL games will be played at
South Miami Park on Saturdays
9:00 am – 2:00 pm
and on occasional
Friday evenings after 5:00 pm
School teams are encouraged to register as a GROUP.
South Miami United F.C.
Fall Rec Soccer Season 2017
FALL 2017 SEASON OVERVIEW
- SMUFC REC season runs for ten weeks. There is a nine game minimum.
- Coach notifications will be September 19th thru 23rd
Practice begins the week of September 25th
- Games delayed to begin October 7th
- NO GAMES the weekend of November 11th & 12th
NO GAMES the weekend of November 24th & 25th
- Final week of games December 9thGames will be played at South Miami Park on Saturdays between
9:00 am – 2:00 pm and on occasional Friday evenings after 5:00 pm.
Parents will be notified by their coaches as to practice days, times and game schedule changes.
Game schedules are subject to changes to accommodate coach requests.
FEES $235 per season with a PARENT/VOLUNTEER coach (Uniforms included)
PAID TRAINER OPTIONS
- Plus $50 to &70 /month/player for SMUFC PAID COACH /September – October – November
- Teams may coordinate a PRIVATE Trainer if approved by SMUFC
Registration includes: FYSA REC registration, scheduled matches, practice space, uniform, referee fees and participation award.
Age groups are based on birth dates. The age range for each group is listed below:
- U4: 2014 / Max 8 players (Co-ed) / 4 vs. 4 no goalie
- U6: 2012-2013 / Max 8 players (Co-ed) / 4 vs. 4 no goalie
- U8: 2010-2011 / Max 8 players (Co-ed) / 4 vs. 4 no goalie
- U10: 2009-2008 / Max 10 players (Co-ed) / 7 vs. 7
- U12: 2006-2007 / Max 12 players (Co-ed) / 7 vs. 7
Practices are held twice a week at South Miami Park or coach designated space. Coaches will determine practice schedules including days, times, and locations, based on the field availability.
We are actively recruiting volunteer coaches for the Rec Program. Parent coaching is encouraged for Rec League. Recreation Coaches Training will be offered at the beginning of each season. Paid coaches are allowed if agreed upon by team.
Games will be played FRIDAY evenings & SATURDAYS at South Miami Park. All new players will receive a SMUFC uniform and will be placed on a team if they have not registered as a group.
For more registration information call 786 280-8824 or e-mail us at email@example.com.