Fall Rec League 2017
SMUFC REC season runs for ten weeks.
There is a nine game minimum.
Fall Rec Registration
will begin August 1st
EARLY BIRD ONLINE
Registration will OPEN on July 1st
Games will be played
South Miami Park on Saturdays
9:00 am – 2:00 pm
and on occasional
Friday evenings after 5:00 pm
School teams are encouraged to register as a GROUP.
If you are registering online you don’t need to complete these forms.
Complete ALL 3 Forms:
South Miami United F.C.
Rec Soccer Season 2017
Spring 2017 SEASON OVERVIEW
- SMUFC REC season runs for ten weeks. There is a nine game minimum.
- Coach notifications will be during the week of January 23rd
- Practice begins the week of January 30th
- Games begin February 25th
- NO GAMES on Presidents Day weekend February 18th & 19th
- NO GAMES during Spring Break from April 7th thru April 21st
- Final week of games May 13th
Parents will be notified by their coaches as to practice days, times and game schedule changes.
Game schedules are subject to changes to accommodate coach requests.
FEES $235 per season with a PARENT/VOLUNTEER coach (Uniforms included)
PAID TRAINER OPTIONS
- Plus $50 to &70 /month/player for SMUFC PAID COACH /February – March – April
- Teams may coordinate a PRIVATE Trainer if approved by SMUFC
Registration includes: FYSA REC registration, scheduled matches, practice space, uniform, referee fees and participation award.
Age groups are based on birth dates. The age range for each group is listed below:
- U4: 2013 / Max 8 players (Co-ed) / 4 vs. 4 no goalie
- U6: 2011-2012 / Max 8 players (Co-ed) / 4 vs. 4 no goalie
- U8: 2009-2010 / Max 8 players (Co-ed) / 4 vs. 4 no goalie
- U10: 2007-2008 / Max 10 players (Co-ed) / 7 vs. 7
- U12: 2005-2006 / Max 12 players (Co-ed) / 7 vs. 7
Practices are held twice a week at South Miami Park or coach designated space. Coaches will determine practice schedules including days, times, and locations, based on the field availability.
We are actively recruiting volunteer coaches for the Rec Program. Parent coaching is encouraged for Rec League. Recreation Coaches Training will be offered at the beginning of each season. Paid coaches are allowed if agreed upon by team.
Games will be played FRIDAY evenings & SATURDAYS at South Miami Park. All new players will receive a SMUFC uniform and will be placed on a team if they have not registered as a group.
For more registration information call 786 280-8824 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.